In an insurance payment processing environment, large volumes of clean single payments must be processed quickly, and at the same time, a significant number of exception payments must be processed efficiently. Highly capable system monitoring is required to make sure that all processes are progressing smoothly, with no backlogs or other problems developing.
In a Mavro system, high-speed extractor/scanners coupled with automatic recognition capabilities and efficient keying routines make short work of clean single payments. And Mavro’s “One-Touch Processing” and “Virtual Batching” technologies allow exception payments to be extracted and scanned intermixed, with no need for complicated hand pre-sorting.
Payments that need to be allocated to several different accounts or that need to be researched in an external system are no problem. Mavro’s advanced keying capabilities and flexible, image-based workflows can handle these situations with ease.
Our unparalleled ability to import data from other systems supports flexible data validation and lookups, and a Mavro system can pass extracted data to any accounting or policy maintenance system.
Of course, a Mavro system also includes Check 21 (USA), ICL (Canada), and ACH ARC electronic deposit capabilities, eliminating the time and expense of transporting paper checks to the bank and increasing funds availability.
With data security a paramount concern, Mavro’s security features stand out. Automatic or manual redaction of check, credit card, or other sensitive customer information, a full audit log, and automatic encryption of all confidential site data ensure customer privacy and support PCI compliance.
These and many other features make a Mavro solution a perfect match for insurance operations.
- For applications and claims processing, Mavro software’s exceptional ability to classify structured and unstructured documents makes it possible to run intermixed forms within a single workflow.
- Our advanced recognition and unique data capture tools extract data with the highest efficiency and quality.
- Important correspondence can be captured along with payment images and routed to customer service in parallel with the payment’s processing.
- Mavro software allows the system to automatically read and extract a variety of information, and the software’s exceptional ability to interface with external systems allows for automatic validation of data.
- Flexible audit trail options can be customized as needed.
- MavBridge™ Dashboard software provides real-time end-to-end monitoring of all operators and system processes.
- Extensive redaction capabilities, full system data encryption, and comprehensive auditing ensure that customer information is protected and satisfy the most stringent data security needs, including PCI.
- Complete Check 21 (USA), ICL (Canada), and ACH ARC processing and integration.
- Support for automated processing of Check 21, ICL, and ACH ARC formatted electronic bank return files.
- Electronic import of payments via CTX 820.
- Post-dated Canadian cheque processing.
- MavBridge Connect™ Web Portal software stores transaction images, transaction data, and reports, making them easily available via any standard web browser. Stored transactions are automatically purged on a customizable schedule.
- Organizations that implement an image-based solution from Mavro save time, lower costs, and ease the burden of meeting regulatory requirements.
- Mavro software includes comprehensive, customizable reports that document the performance of the system over time and provide the data necessary to meet auditing requirements.
- MavBridge™ Dashboard software lets managers access system performance in real time, spotting and addressing problems before they become serious issues.
- Image enhancement eliminates rescans and rejects of money orders and gel pen handwritten documents.
- Easy access to a full suite of real-time system monitoring tools makes it easy to evaluate operator performance, assign resources, avoid problems, and meet daily deposit deadlines.
- True client-server architecture built on a .NET framework eliminates the constraints of legacy systems.
- Outputs multiple image and data files to any number of downstream systems.
- Check 21 (USA), ICL (Canada), and ACH ARC electronic deposit eliminates the need for transporting physical checks to the bank and speeds funds availability.
- Automated processing of Check 21, ICL, and ACH ARC formatted electronic bank return files increases operational efficiency.
- MavBridge Connect™ Web Portal provides easy, secure, web-based access to transaction images, data, and reports allowing quicker, more efficient transaction research.
- Security features protect customer data and avoid the difficulties associated with a data breach.