MavBridge Smart Track
Our patented MavBridge Smart Track™ software tracks every batch as it passes through both the electronic and physical processes in your system. With Smart Track™, managers can easily track the batches of images as they flow through the system’s electronic processing and also track the corresponding paper batches as they move from extraction to storage and eventually to destruction. Continuous physical and electronic tracking means that any unprocessed batches are automatically detected and that any concerns about lost batches, double-posted checks, or mistakenly shredded checks are eliminated.
Smart Track™ maintains a complete history of who processed each batch, along with when and where they processed it. This detailed tracking helps ensure that batches are not lost—either accidentally, or maliciously.
Smart Track™ includes a unique “Image-Based Reject Pulling” feature that makes pulling rejects easy and accurate, and ensures that all payments received are, in fact, captured before storage or destruction.
In a lockbox operation Smart Track™ ensures all transactions are processed on time and all physical documents are either stored, shredded, or returned as directed by lockbox clients. Smart Track™ simplifies the mailout process ensuring that each client receives a complete and correct package of reports and transactions, and that nothing is sent to the wrong client. Smart Track can preprint address forms designed for insertion directly into windowed envelopes, eliminating the mistakes associated with using peel and stick labels. As a result, overall processing quality is significantly increased and the chance of a PCI or HIPAA violation is minimized.
Smart Track™ is the only product that tracks the paper received from cradle-to-grave and correlates it to the electronic images.
- Provides both electronic tracking as the images in a batch pass through the electronic workflow in your system and physical tracking as the paper batches pass from scanning to storage and destruction.
- View the history of any batch to learn how long ago it was created, where it has been, and who has checked it out.
- Alerts inform you when batches are due for destruction and ensure that batches about to be destroyed have been processed.
- In lockbox operations, Smart Track™ simplifies the mailout process ensuring that each client receives a complete and correct package of reports and transactions, and that nothing is sent to the wrong client.
- Image-enabled reject pulling displays images of rejected transactions that need to be pulled from physical batches for reprocessing.
- Eliminates lost batches and ensures that no batch is shredded without being scanned, archived, or aged – saving time, avoiding customer complaints, and lowering stress levels.
- Ensures that rejected documents are pulled from each batch prior to storage and destruction.
- Image-enabled reject pulling lets operators pull rejects more quickly and accurately.
- Complete tracking history for each batch lets managers meet strict auditing requirements.
- In lockbox operations, elimination of incomplete returns or returns to the wrong client greatly improves client satisfaction.
- MavBridge Core
- MavBridge Dashboard
- Scanner & Electronic Data Import
- Export Modules
- Data Enrichment Modules
- MavBridge Smart Track
- MavBridge Connect Web Portal
- MavBridge X9 Viewer
Want to know more about the services we offer or how to become a client? Let us help you out!More Information