A Mavro system has the features and flexibility to handle the array of challenges facing any remittance processing environment. Our “One-Touch” processing, advanced recognition, and Smart Batching™ technologies let you extract and scan intermixed clean and exception transactions without the need for presorting. The system will automatically recognize each transaction type and use Smart Batching™ to process each transaction appropriately in an image-based workflow.
If data validation is required, Mavro’s unique ability to import data from almost any system ensures that the required validation data can readily be made available. A Mavro system can also output acquired data to any downstream system with ease.
Our Connect™ Web Portal software stores the images and data from all processed transactions and makes them easily accessible to system users. Users can access the portal via any standard web browser and use basic or advanced search functions to find exactly the transactions they want.
These days, when data security is a paramount concern, a Mavro system’s security features stand out. Automatic or manual redaction of check, credit card, or other sensitive customer information, automatic encryption of all confidential site data, and a full audit log ensure customer privacy.
A combination of flexibility and advanced features makes a Mavro system the ideal fit for any remittance processing operarion.
- “One-Touch” processing and Smart Batching™ allow incoming mail with intermixed transaction types to be extracted and scanned together, without the need for time consuming pre-sorting procedures.
- CAR/LAR supports automatic reading of check amounts and comparison to suggested payment amounts.
- Advanced recognition, barcode, and keying capabilities for easy data extraction.
- Point-and-click and rope-and-zone Intelligent OCR capabilities facilitate processing transactions such as check and lists.
- Intelligent Check Separation automatically recognizes and separates full page checks, eliminating hand tearing.
- A Mavro system can import data from virtually any file, database, scanner, fax, or email and can export data to any downstream file, database, or other system.
- Flexible audit trail options can be customized as needed.
- Operators can suspend processing on exception transactions requiring special handling (such as researching a note from a customer) without interrupting processing on the other transactions in the batch.
- Extensive redaction capabilities, full system data encryption, and comprehensive auditing ensure that customer information is protected and satisfy the most stringent data security needs, including PCI.
- The MavBridge™ Dashboard provides real-time end-to-end monitoring of all operators and system processes.
- Complete Check 21 (USA), ICL (Canada), and ACH ARC electronic deposit processing and integration.
- Support for automated processing of Check 21, ICL, and ACH ARC formatted electronic bank return files.
- Electronic import of payments via CTX 820.
- Post-dated Canadian cheque processing.
- MavBridge Connect™ Web Portal software provides easy, web-based access to transaction images, reports, and downloadable files.
- Elimination of presorting and manual check perfing, automated data gathering capabilities, automated validation capabilities, and simplified keying procedures result in significant labor and cost savings.
- Smart Batching™, image-based workflows, and streamlined processing eliminate the need to shift paper between departments.
- Image enhancement minimizes rescans and rejects of money orders and gel pen handwritten documents.
- The suspense feature ensures that exception transactions will not delay the deposit of entire batches.
- Easy access to a full suite of real-time system monitoring tools in the Mavro Dashboard makes it easy to evaluate operator performance, assign resources, and avoid problems, increasing system up time and lowering both management and operator stress.
- Security features protect customer data, avoiding the difficulties associated with a data breach.
- Check 21 (USA), ICL (Canada), and ACH ARC capabilities eliminate paper check deposit and enhance funds availability.
- Automated processing of Check 21, ICL, and NACHA ARC formatted electronic bank return files increases operational efficiency.
- MavBridge Connect™ Web Portal saves time by providing quicker access to transactions for research.