ACH ARC and CTX 820
The Mavro team has many years of experience implementing ACH solutions for a wide range of enterprise customers across many applications. Utilizing Mavro’s MavBridge™ software, we can provide the most effective ACH deposit and receivables solutions.
ARC (Accounts Receivable Conversion) deposit via the ACH network provides an efficient means to electronically deposit collected funds, eliminating the need for check encoding and physically transporting paper checks to the bank. An electronic ARC deposit file is created by the Mavro system and transmitted to your bank at the end of the processing day (or more often if you wish).
Mavro’s Electronic Bank Deposit software is easily configurable and supports simultaneous outputs to multiple banks and multiple deposit accounts. We are experts at ACH, fully understand the ARC requirements, and have years of experience implementing those requirements with various banks.
Another significant advantage of implementing electronic bank deposit is that you can receive bank return files (including, for example, payments that are NSF or drawn on closed accounts) in the same electronic format. Mavro offers options for completely automating the processing of electronic bank return files.
In addition to ARC deposits, Mavro systems also support importing remittance payment files in CTX 820 format from banks and large bill consolidators. We can seamlessly integrate this electronic receivables stream with your paper receivables for consistent posting and reporting.
With a Mavro solution, you get all of the advantages offered by ARC and CTX 820, plus added capabilities not available from any other vendor.
- The speed of your funds transfer is greatly enhanced by eliminating the need for check encoding and physically transporting paper checks to the bank.
- Electronic deposit lowers expenses and increases funds availability.
- ARC electronic data file transmission is encrypted, providing a much higher level of security than paper check transport.
- ARC deposit via the ACH network is a proven technology that has been used for many years and provides very low cost depository fees.
- Bank return files can be received in a similar ARC electronic format.
- Mavro systems support automated processing of ARC electronic bank return files.